BADOD is an internationally used organic preparation based on nano emulsion of ayurvedic medicinal plant extracts.Various chemicals are being used for bedbug control. Most of chemicals or their metabolites can be harmful for human and pets. These chemicals leave their residue in home and can cause long term adverse effect to our health.
BADOD is organic preparation based on nano emulsion of ayurvedic medicinal plant extracts. 100% Organic bedbug management. BADOD is NPOP certified organic product.
It is suitable for use in home, offices, hotels, factories etc. where you want to avoid
chemical pesticides application.
₹145.55 – ₹20,112.55
- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
Technical ingredients in BADOD:
The active ingredients and extracted from medicinal plants and loaded on nanoparticles with advanced nano-formulation technology. Active ingredients are biomolecules from medicinal plant extract and essential oil consortia.
- BADOD is Nanotechnology based high-tech product.
- It is knockdown in action.
- BADOD helps control bedbug in deep cracks, crevices, and non-reachable surfaces.
- BADOD forms thin layer on treated surface ensuring uniform and long-term coverage.
- BADOD does not leave any poisonous residue.
- Being an organic product, it is safer to use in-house and minimizes the risk of poisoning to children and pets.
- It is designed and developed by a multidisciplinary team of scientists.
- Noncorrosive, neutral, and safer product.
How to apply BADOD?
Mix 2-3 ml BADOD in one litre of water and spray on furniture, surfaces, cracks and crevices, cloths like bed mattresses, curtains etc. and other non-food items.
Shelf Life: BADOD has Prolonged shelf life of 2 years