- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
Use of chemical pesticides for disease control already shown its ugly face. Chemicals get degraded in soil and long-term insect control is impossible. Hence farmers are leaning towards safer alternatives like fungal pesticides. Antagonistic fungi are promising an alternative to chemicals since they have a self-replicating active ingredient.
Antagonistic fungal spores in TrichoGreen germinate in the soil. Its mycelia coiled over pathogenic fungus and kill it by enzymes.
Plant pathogenic fungi including Fusarium, Phytophthora, Rhizoctonia, Sclerotium, etc
- TrichoGreen contains the beneficial fungus Trichoderma viride which controls plant diseases.
- The results of TrichoGreen are long-lasting
- TrichoGreen helps reducing chemical pesticide residue.
- TrichoGreen is an ecofriendly and organic product.
- It helps the plant to attain better health and yield.
- TrichoGreen spores stay on plant debris, organic matter, and soil particles and provide prolonged protection.
- Useful for plant pathogenic fungi
TrichoGreen is recommended to use on antagonistic fungus on various crops like fruits, vegetable, floriculture, horticulture, fiber, forest crops, ornamental, cereals, pulses, nursery and garden etc. It controls fungal diseases like Fusarium, Phytophthora, Rhizoctonia, Verticillium with etc.
TrichoGreen can be applied by the following four ways
- Foliar spray
- Drenching (Fertigation/ Drip irrigation)
- With compost
- Seed Treatment
- Foliar Spray : 2-3 ml TrichoGreen in 1 litre water and spray on plant.
- Drenching : Mix 5 ml TrichoGreen in 1 litre of water and drench in the root zone. (2-3 lit/acre by drip irrigation system)
- With Compost : Mix 3 lit TrichoGreen in compost and spread over a one-acre area
- Seed Treatment : Use 25-50 ml TrichoGreen to coat 1 kg seed
- Add NanoWet® 0.25ml/lit and CarbArk® 1gm/lit to improve performance
- Avoid using under the hot sun. Use during morning or evening time.
- Avoid using alkaline or acidic pH products.
- Do not use chemical pesticides and fertilizer
- Store in cool & dry place