- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
The use of a chemical pesticide for disease control already proved to have adverse effects on the environment. Chemicals get degraded in soil and long-term insect control is impossible. Hence farmers are leaning towards safer alternatives like microbial pesticides. Antagonistic bacteria are useful as an environment-friendly tool to control plant diseases.
Antagonistic bacterium spores in PseudoGreen germinate in the soil. It produces extracellular enzymes for antagonism and controls pathogenic fungus.
Plant pathogenic fungi including Fusarium, Phytophthora, Rhizoctonia, Sclerotium, Pythium, etc
- PseudoGreen contains beneficial bacterium Pseudomonas fluorescens, which works as antagonistic bacterium & control plant diseases.
- The results of PseudoGreen are long-lasting
- PseudoGreen helps reducing chemical pesticide residue.
- PseudoGreen is an ecofriendly and organic product.
- It helps the plant to attain better health and yield.
- PseudoGreen spores stay on plant debris, organic matter, and soil particles and provide prolonged protection.
- Useful for control of plant pathogenic fungal disease control
PseudoGreen is recommended to use on microbial pesticide for various crops like fruits, vegetable, floriculture, horticulture, fiber, forest crops, ornamental, cereals, pulses, nursery and garden etc. It controls various diseases like root rot wilt & damping off.
PseudoGreen can be applied by the following three ways
- Foliar spray
- Drenching (Fertigation/ Drip irrigation)
- With compost
- Seed Treatment
- Foliar Spray : 2-3 ml PseudoGreen in 1 litre water and spray on plant.
- Drenching : Mix 5 ml PseudoGreen in 1 litre of water and drench in the root zone. (2-3 lit/acre by drip irrigation system)
- With compost : Mix 3 lit PseudoGreen in compost and spread over a one-acre area
- Seed Treatment : Use 25-50 ml PseudoGreen to coat 1 kg seed
- Add NanoWet® 0.25ml/lit and CarbArk® 1gm/lit to improve performance
- Avoid using under the hot sun. Use during morning or evening time.
- Avoid using alkaline or acidic pH products.
- Do not use chemical pesticides and fertilizer
- Store in cool & dry place