- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
In recent years, the caterpillar complex is dominating the pest scenario in various crops. The outbreak of these insects considered to be a culminating effect of factors like climatic changes, deforestation, large scale use of chemical insecticides earlier against other pests, poor plant hygiene etc. Control of caterpillar is very difficult.
To save the crop from caterpillars we have invented effective product LRV-440, which is a safer and environment-friendly solution for control of these insects.
Mode of action of LRV-440 is contact as well as a stomach poison
Caterpillars like a looper, semi looper, hairy caterpillar, leaf roller etc.
- Effective control of caterpillars.
- Based on essential plant oils
- No toxic residues in plant or soil
- Safer for natural enemies and beneficial insects.
- Compatible with herbal and microbial fertilizers and pesticides
- Ecofriendly product.
LRV-440 is used as botanical pesticide in various crops like floriculture, fiber, forest crops, ornamental, nursery and garden etc.
- Foliar Spray:
- Mix 1 ml LRV-440 in 1 litre of water and spray on plant leaves.
- Repeat the spray within 6-7 days if infestation is heavy.
- Cover entire plant with spray
- Use NanoWet® for better results.
1 ml / ltr
- Spray during morning or evening time and avoid spraying under the hot sun.
- Cover the crop completely for maximum control.
- Maintain the pH of the spray solution between 6-7.
- Read the product label carefully before use
- Add Nano wet 0.25-0.5 ml/lit for better results.