- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
Use of chemical pesticides for insect control already shown its ugly face. Chemicals get degraded in soil and long-term insect control is impossible. Hence farmers are leaning towards safer alternatives like fungal pesticides. Ento-mopathogenic fungi are promising an alternative to chemicals since they have broad range control.
Entomopathogenic fungal spores in GreenBeauveria stick to insect body, germinate on an insect, penetrate in the cuticle and kills insects.
Wide range of insects including sucking, chewing and cutting type of insects.
- GreenBeauveria contains beneficial fungus Beauveria bassiana.
- It helps the plant to attain better health and yield.
- GreenBeauveria spores stay in insect debris, organic matter and soil particles and provide prolonged protection.
- Useful for soil insects as well as foliage feeding insects.
- Broad-spectrum microbial pesticide
- The results of GreenBeauveria are long-lasting
- GreenBeauveria helps reducing chemical pesticide residue.
- GreenBeauveria is an ecofriendly and organic product
GreenBeauveria is recommended for various crops like fruits, vegetable, floriculture, horticulture, fiber, forest crops, ornamental, cereals, pulses, nursery and garden etc.
GreenBeauveria can be applied by following three ways
- Foliar spray
- Drenching (Fertigation/ Drip irrigation)
- With compost
- Seed Treatment
- Foliar Spray: 2-3 ml GreenBeauveria in 1 litre water and spray on plant.
- Drenching: Mix 5 ml GreenBeauveria in 1 litre of water and drench in root zone. (2-3 lit/acre by drip irrigation system)
- With compost : Mix 3 litre GreenBeauveria in compost and spread over one-acre area
- Seed Treatment : Use 25-50 ml GreenBeauveria to coat 1 kg seed
- Add NanoWet® 0.25ml/lit and CarbArk® 1gm/lit to improve performance
- Avoid using under the hot sun
- Avoid using alkaline or acidic pH products.
- Do not use chemical pesticides and fertilizer
- Store in cool and dry condition