- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
Chemicals used to kill the weed, known as herbicides or weedicide. they aid in control unwanted plants. These chemicals have unpleasant & sometimes harmful side effects.
The chemicals herbicides cause adversely affect the environment and human health. People who come in contact with chemical herbicides or inhale or swallow can cause illness, diseases like cancer and/or even death. These herbicides drift out of the farmyard may travel to areas outside & hurt wildlife. These chemicals wash into nearby water bodies or reach down to groundwater. Chemical herbicides may damage the environment and enter into human food-chain & water supply.
The active ingredients from BioHerbicide penetrate through plant cuticle & cell membrane. It decreases the pH of a plant cell which results in the decline of Glucose-6-phosphate and ATP. BioHerbicide causes leakage of the cell, tissue desiccation, and collapse. These cellular events mimic like mode of action of systemic weedicides like glyphosate.
BioHerbicide is targeted to use for control and suppression and of weeds including vines, grasses, underbrush, annual and perennial plants, including saplings, moss, and tree suckers.
- BioHerbicide is a safer alternative to chemical herbicides.
- BioHerbicide controls weeds including vines, grasses, underbrush, annual and perennial plants, including saplings, moss, and tree suckers.
- BioHerbicide has quick action against weeds.
- It is safe for the environment and humans.
- BioHerbicide degrades into nature very fast. It doesn’t leave harmful residue in soil or plant.
BioHerbicide is recommended for control of weeds including: vines, grasses, underbrush, annual and perennial plants, including saplings, moss, and tree suckers.
BioHerbicide can be applied by all standard methods of liquid herbicide application, including knap Sack, hand-held, boom, pressure, and hose-end sprayers.
Use 60-130 ml BioHerbicide per lit of water.
|Height of Plants to be Controlled||Spray Solution (%V/V)|
|1 inch or less||60 to 80 ml/lit|
|1 to 3 inches||80 to 100 ml/lit|
|Above 3 inches||100 to 130 ml/lit|
- Foliar spray
- Cover weeds evenly with BioHerbicide for better effect.
- Store in a cool and dry place.