- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
A major part of human food is consumed by the insects while growing or during storage. Insect pests are responsible for heavy crop losses in agriculture. Sucking, chewing, cutting insects, borers are major culprits. They infect various crops like vegetable, fruits, floriculture, fiber crops, ornamental and forest crops. They eat plant parts, which adversely affects plant health. These insects are most difficult to control because of its high reproduction potential, ability to co-exist in overlapping generations, high adaptation potential and worldwide distribution. Some of them are polyphagous.
AzaNeem-50000 is contact poison, fumigant, antifeedant. Active ingredients are biodegradable, eco-friendly and safe for nontarget insects like honeybee and earthworms. AzaNeem-50000 controls adult, egg and nymph/larval stage of insect. It also cause malformation in insects by its insect growth regulator activity.
Sap sucking, chewing, leaf cutting insects, root and stem borers etc.
- Based on Neem seed extract containing 50,000 PPM Azadirachtin
- Contact, stomach poison and fumigant.
- Controls nymph/larvae, adult and egg stage. Also acts as IGR.
- Ecofriendly, biodegradable and safer to beneficial and nontargets.
- Approved for use in Organic Agriculture
- Broad Spectrum botanical insecticide
- Useful tool for IPM & Organic agriculture.
AzaNeem-50000 is recommended as botanical insecticide in various crops like vegetable, fruits, floriculture, fiber, forest crops, spices and condiments, ornamental, nursery and garden etc.
- Foliar Spray:
- Mix 0.5 gm AzaNeem-50000 in 1 litre of water and spray on plant.
- Repeat the spray within 2-3 days if infestation is heavy.
- Cover entire plant with spray
- Add NanoWet® 0.5ml/lit for better result.
- Check compatibility before mixing with other products
- Spray during morning or evening time and avoid spraying under hot sun.
- Cover the crop completely for maximum control.
- Maintain pH of the spray solution between 6-7.
- Read product label carefully before use
- Check compatibility before mixing with other products.