- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
Nitrogen is the most important plant nutrient. N is present in air but plants can‘t assimilate it directly from the air. Application of nitrogen by chemical fertilizers have leaching problem in addition to that they have an adverse effect on soil health. Microorganisms have the ability to make atmospheric nitrogen available for plants. Fertilizers based on microbes called microbial fertilizers. Microbial fertilizers are the best alternatives source for chemical fertilizers. This is a sustainable way of providing nitrogen to the plant.
Acetobacter diazotrophicus is an endophytic organism that fixes nitrogen symbiotically.
Nitrogen fixation for sugar crops like sweet sorghum, sugarcane, and sugarbeet
- Based on endophytic bacterium Acetobacter diazotrophicus, which provides nitrogen to sugar plants.
- AcetoGreen provides nitrogen to the plant
- AcetoGreen is a balanced biofertilizer.
- AcetoGreen improves soil fertility
- The results of AcetoGreen are long-lasting
- AcetoGreen helps reducing chemical fertilizer residue in the soil.
- AcetoGreen is an ecofriendly and organic product.
AcetoGreen is recommended as nitrogen-fixing biofertilizer for various sugar crops like sugarcane, sweet corn, sweet sorghum, sugar beet, etc.
AcetoGreen can be applied by following three ways
- Drenching (Fertigation/ Drip irrigation)
- With compost
- Seed Treatment
- Drenching : : Mix 5 ml AcetoGreen in 1 liter of water and drench in root zone. (2-3 lit/acre by drip irrigation system)
- With compost : Mix 3 lit AcetoGreen in compost and spread over one-acre
- Seed Treatment : Use 25-50 ml AcetoGreen to coat 1 kg seed
- Add NanoWet® 0.25ml/lit and Carb Ark 1 gm / lit to improve performance.
- Avoid using under the hot sun. Use in the morning or evening time.
- Avoid using alkaline or acidic pH products.
- Do not use chemical pesticides and fertilizer
- Store in cool & dry place.