- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
Use of chemical pesticides for insect control already shown its ugly face. Chemicals get degraded in soil and long-term insect control is impossible. Hence farmers are leaning towards safer alternatives like fungal pesticides.
Entomopathogenic fungal spores in VerticiliumGreen stick to insect body, germinate on an insect, penetrate in the cuticle and kills insects.
Sucking, chewing and cutting type of insects
- The results of VerticiliumGreen are long-lasting
- VerticiliumGreen helps reducing chemical pesticide residue.
- VerticiliumGreen is an ecofriendly and certified organic product.
- VerticiliumGreen contains beneficial fungus Verticillium lecanii.
- It helps the plant to attain better health and yield.
- VerticiliumGreen spores can stay in insect debris, organic matter and soil particles and provide prolonged protection.
- It is effective entomopathogenic fungus having broad-spectrum control of insects
VerticiliumGreen can be applied by following four ways
- Foliar spray
- Drenching (Fertigation/ Drip irrigation)
- With compost
- Seed Treatment
- Foliar Spray : 2-3 ml VerticiliumGreen in 1 litre water and spray on plant.
- Drenching : Mix 5 ml VerticiliumGreen in 1 litre of water and drench in root zone. (2-3 lit/acre by drip irrigation system)
- With Compost : Mix 3 lit VerticiliumGreen in compost and spread over one-acre area
- Seed Treatment : Use 25-50 ml VerticiliumGreen to coat 1 kg seed
- Add NanoWet® 0.25ml/lit and CarbArk® 1gm/lit to improve performance
- Avoid using under the hot sun. Use during morning & evening time.
- Avoid using alkaline or acidic pH products.
- Do not use chemical pesticides and fertilizer
- Store in a cool and dry place.