- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
Thrips are the most painful insect pest in agriculture. It sucks juice by piercing its mouthpart in the plant, which causes chlorosis. Plant become yellow and stunted. They also act as a vector for spreading infectious viral diseases. Thrips infection can cause total crop loss if not addressed in time.
TRP-440 has multiple modes of action. It acts as contact poison as well as a stomach poison, Due to its multiple actions TRP-440 is an effective tool to control different insect stages.
Various species of phytopathogenic thrips.
- TRP-440 is approved for use in organic agriculture by GreenCert in India as per NPOP guidelines.
- Suitable for IPM as a botanical insecticide.
- Quick and efficient thrips control
- Compatible with botanical and microbial pesticides
- Safe for beneficial and non-target insects
TRP-440 is recommended to use against thrips on various crops like floriculture, fiber, forest crops, ornamental, nursery and garden etc.
- Foliar Spray:
- Mix 1 ml TRP-440 in 1 litre of water and spray on plant.
- Repeat the spray within 6-7 days if an infestation is heavy.
- Cover entire plant with spray
- Use NanoWet® for better results.
1 ml TRP-440 for 1 litre water
- Spray during morning or evening time and avoid spraying under the hot sun.
- Cover the crop completely for maximum control.
- Maintain the pH of the spray solution between 6-7.
- Read the product label carefully before use
- Conduct compatibility test before mixing with other products.