- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
Nematode forms knot and cause root damage. They are able to destroy entire crop if not controlled in time. Their control is difficult since their infection is in deep soil. Different chemical insecticides are being used to control them. But despite of using chemicals, farmers fails to get rid of these problems. These chemicals also bring side effects and harming the environment.
Entomopathogenic fungi in PaceloGreen germinate on insect body, penetrate in cuticle and kills insects.
Nematodes and Soil born insects
- PaceloGreen contains beneficial fungus Pacelomyces fumosoroseus which kills insect pest.
- It helps plant to attain better health and yield.
- Its preventive measure, which attacks insects before they start damage.
- PaceloGreen also grows on insect debris and provide prolonged protection.
- The results of PaceloGreen are long lasting
- PaceloGreen helps reducing chemical pesticide residue.
- PaceloGreen is ecofriendly and certified organic product.
PaceloGreen can be applied by following three ways
- Foliar spray
- Drenching (Fertigation/ Drip irrigation)
- With compost
- Seed Treatment
- Foliar Spray : 2-3 ml PaceloGreen in 1 litre water and spray on plant.
- Drenching : Mix 5 ml PaceloGreen in 1 litre of water and drench in root zone. (2-3 lit/acre by drip irrigation system)
- With compost : Mix 3 lit PaceloGreen in compost and spread over one-acre area
- Seed Treatment : Use 25-50 ml PaceloGreen to coat 1 kg seed
- Add NanoWet® 0.25ml/lit and CarbArk® 1gm/lit to improve performance
- Avoid using under hot sun. Use during morning and evening time
- Avoid using with alkaline or acidic pH products.
- Do not use with chemical pesticides and fertilizer
- Store in cool and dry place