- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
The plant is under stress due to biotic and abiotic factors. Draught, salinity, disease, transplantation shock are some of them. These stresses affect plant health adversely and reduce productivity.
NanoSil provides useful elements ‘Silicon’ to the plant. This silicone makes plant sturdy and resistant to biotic and abiotic stress.
Transplantation stress, water stress, salinity stress, disease stress, and plant health
- NanoSil provides biogenic silica to the plant
- NanoSil decrease the susceptibility of plants to biotic and abiotic stress.
- NanoSil reduce salinity stress as well as transpiration rate of plants
- NanoSil resists fungal infections.
- NanoSil increases fertilizer efficiency
- NanoSil is safe to the environment
- NanoSil significantly reduced root mortality, decay, and yield losses due to Pythium ultimum
- NanoSil can be applied by
- Foliar spray – Spray on leaves
- Drenching (Fertigation/ Drip irrigation) – Application in roots
- Drenching : Mix 1 – 2ml NanoSil in 1 litre of water and drench in the root zone (500ml/acre for drip irrigation system)
- Foliar Spray : Mix 1 – 2ml NanoSil in 1 litre of water and spray
- Add NanoWet® 0.5ml/lit to improve performance
- Avoid using under the hot sun
- Use during morning and evening time