- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
Use of chemical pesticides for insect control already shown its ugly face. Chemicals get degraded in soil and long-term insect control is impossible. Hence farmers are leaning towards safer alternatives like fungal pesticides. Entomopathogenic fungi are promising an alternative to chemicals since they have broad range control.
Entomopathogenic fungal spores in MetaGreen stick to insect body, germinate on the insect, penetrate in the cuticle and kills insects.
Wide range of insects including sucking, chewing and cutting type of insects.
- MetaGreen contains beneficial fungus Metarhizium anisopliae which kills insects.
- The results of MetaGreen are long-lasting
- MetaGreen helps reducing chemical pesticide residue.
- MetaGreen is an ecofriendly and certified organic product.
- It helps the plant to attain better health and yield.
- MetaGreen spores stay on insect debris, organic matter and soil particles and provide prolonged protection.
- Useful for soil insects as well as foliage feeding insects.
MetaGreen is recommended as microbial pesticide on various crops like fruits, vegetable, floriculture, horticulture, fiber, forest crops, ornamental, cereals, pulses, nursery and garden etc.
- MetaGreen can be applied in the following ways:
- Foliar Spray
- Drenching (Fertigation/ Drip irrigation)
- With compost
- Seed treatment
- Foliar Spray: 2-3 ml MetaGreen in 1 litre water and spray on plant.
- Drenching: Mix 5 ml MetaGreen in 1 litre of water and drench in the root zone. (2-3 lit/acre by drip irrigation system)
- With compost: Mix 3 litre MetaGreen in compost and spread over a one-acre area
- Seed Treatment: Use 25-50 ml MetaGreen to coat 1 kg seed
- Add NanoWet® 0.25ml/lit and CarbArk® 1gm/lit to improve performance
- Avoid using under the hot sun. Spray during morning or evening time.
- Avoid using alkaline or acidic pH products.
- Do not use chemical pesticides and fertilizer
- Store in cool & dry place.