- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
Fungal diseases like powdery mildew and botrytis
FTA is contact and stomach poison. Active ingredients are biodegradable, eco-friendly and safe for nontarget insects like the honeybee and ladybird beetle. FTA controls adult as well as the juvenile stage of a nematode.
FTA is recommended for all types of plant pathogenic nematodes.
- FTA controls fungal diseases like powdery mildew Rhizoctonia, Fusarium, Phytophthora, and botrytis
- FTA works as a contact poison.
- FTA is safe to humans, the environment and beneficial.
- FTA doesn’t leave any harmful residual effects on the plant.
- Organically certified
FTA is recommended for Powdery mildew Rhizoctonia, Fusarium, phytophthora and Botrytis in agricultural crops.
- Foliar Spraying:
- Mix 1 – 2 ml FTA in 1 litre of water and spray on an infected plant.
- Repeat the application within 5-6 days if the infestation is heavy.
- Use NanoWet® 0.5 ml/lit for effective control
- Drenching: make 1 – 2 ml/lit FTA Solution and drench in plant roots
1 – 2 ml / lit
- Adjust the pH of the water around neutral
- Add NanoWet® 0.5ml/lit to improve performance
- Avoid using under the hot sun. Use in the morning or evening hours.
- Avoid using alkaline or acidic pH products.