- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
Technical ingredients in BADOD:
The active ingredients and extracted from medicinal plants and loaded on nanoparticles with advanced nano-formulation technology. Active ingredients are biomolecules from medicinal plant extract and essential oil consortia.
- BADOD is Nanotechnology based high-tech product.
- It is knockdown in action.
- BADOD helps control bedbug in deep cracks, crevices, and non-reachable surfaces.
- BADOD forms thin layer on treated surface ensuring uniform and long-term coverage.
- BADOD does not leave any poisonous residue.
- Being an organic product, it is safer to use in-house and minimizes the risk of poisoning to children and pets.
- It is designed and developed by a multidisciplinary team of scientists.
- Noncorrosive, neutral, and safer product.
How to apply BADOD?
Mix 2-3 ml BADOD in one litre of water and spray on furniture, surfaces, cracks and crevices, cloths like bed mattresses, curtains etc. and other non-food items.
Shelf Life: BADOD has Prolonged shelf life of 2 years