- Salient Features
- Method of Use & Dose
A major part of human food is consumed by insects while growing or during storage. Insect pests are responsible for heavy crop losses in agriculture. Sucking, chewing, cutting insects, borers are major culprits. They infect various crops like vegetables, fruits, floriculture, fiber crops, ornamental and forest crops. They eat plant parts, which adversely affect plant health. These insects are most difficult to control because of their high reproduction potential, ability to co-exist in overlapping generations, high adaptation potential, and worldwide distribution. Some of them are polyphagous.
AzaNeem-300 is contact poison, fumigant, antifeedant. Active ingredients are biodegradable, eco-friendly and safe for nontarget insects like honeybee and earthworms. AzaNeem-1500 controls adult, egg and nymph/larval stage of the insect. It also causes malformation in insects by its insect growth regulator activity.
Sap sucking, chewing, leaf-cutting insects, root and stem borers, etc
- Based on Neem seed extract containing 300 PPM Azadirachtin
- Contact, stomach poison, and fumigant.
- Controls nymph/larvae, adult and egg stage. It also acts as IGR.
- Ecofriendly, biodegradable and safer to beneficial and nontargets.
- Approved for use in Organic Agriculture
- Broad-spectrum botanical pesticide
AzaNeem-300 is recommended to use as botanical pesticide is various crops like – vegetable, fruits, floriculture, fiber, forest crops, spices and condiments, ornamental, nursery and garden etc.
- Foliar Spray:
- Mix 4-5 ml AzaNeem-300 in 1 litre of water and spray on plant.
- Repeat the spray within 2-3 days if an infestation is heavy.
- Cover entire plant with spray
- Add NanoWet® 0.5ml/liter for better result.
- Check compatibility before mixing with other product
2-3 ml/ lit
- Spray during morning or evening time and avoid spraying under the hot sun.
- Cover the crop completely for maximum control.
- Maintain the pH of the spray solution between 6-7.
- Read the product label carefully before use
- Add Nanowet 0.25 – 0.5 ml/lit for better result.
- Check compatibility before mixing with other products.